The high definition content company
HD Media Ventures owns and operates a family of Web properties that publish and distribute high quality content for niche markets.
The trade publication for television creative pros, NewscastStudio is the industry’s leading source for exclusive reporting and breaking news coverage. The site also includes thousands of photographs of the best of set design and motion graphics — plus an active social media community and weekly email newsletter.
The Latest from NewscastStudio
- Kansas City station gets updated logo design
- Kathie Lee and Hoda venture to vino country for 10th anniversary
- ‘Tragedy in Toronto,’ how the Canadian evening newscasts reacted
- Arkansas station upgrades set, gains newest version of ‘diagrid’
- Maddow’s ‘Trump departure board’ fails during broadcast
- ESPN’s NBA promo using J. Cole’s ‘ATM’ released
A compendium of the biggest stories from across the TV news and journalism industries. TVNewsInsider delivers industry headlines via Facebook, Twitter and a mobile friendly website.
The Latest from TVNewsInsider
- Trump insults Chuck Todd again
- Trump lawyers considering challenge to stop ’60 Minutes’ from airing Stormy Daniels interview
- How 86-year-old Dan Rather became Facebook’s favorite news anchor
- CBS News president David Rhodes defends decision to air Parkland shooting video
- How biased is your news source? You probably won’t agree with this chart
- Using drones for a new perspective on the news: Raycom Media
MixDex is a network of sites and social media accounts that serve up a curated blend of the latest news and resources across unique niches.
Copyright © 2017 HD Media Ventures LLC. All rights reserved. The name HD Media Ventures, the HD Media Ventures logo and distinctive “HD” with triangle design and related colors and design elements are marks or trade dress of HD Media Ventures LLC.