HD Media Ventures
- HD Media Ventures LLC collects personal information, including but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address and other contact or personal information.
- HD Media Ventures LLC sites are not meant for children under the age of 13. However, HD Media Ventures LLC cannot be responsible for verifying all its users meet this policy. If HD Media Ventures LLC has collected personal information from a user under the age of 13, please use the provided opt-out methods to remove the information.
- Information collected by HD Media Ventures LLC may be aggregated with data from other third party sources for use by HD Media Ventures LLC.
- If you opt to provide your email address to certain HD Media Ventures LLC properties, we may track your use of HD Media Ventures LLC properties, including but not limited to page views, visit length and other analytics. These analytics will be associated with your email address. HD Media Ventures LLC may aggregate your traffic data across multiple sites. If you prefer for this data not to be collected or associated with your email address, do not provide your email address.
- HD Media Ventures LLC uses your personal information to deliver products and services to you, fulfill requests for information and for internal analytical purposes.
- HD Media Ventures LLC may contact you via telephone, email, postal mail, fax or other communication media unless you have specifically requested otherwise. Please note that by providing personal information to any HD Media Ventures LLC company, this will restore our right to contact you, including if you have previously opted out of such communication.
- HD Media Ventures LLC may share general, non-identifiable information about its users to third-parties but will not include any personally-identifiable data in such disclosures.
- HD Media Ventures LLC reserves the right to outsource some services to third-parties and may, at its sole discretion, provide those companies with personal data necessary to deliver the service. However, all companies HD Media Ventures LLC contracts with must agree to maintain the confidentiality of the data provided and may not use for any other purpose.
- HD Media Ventures LLC and its third party providers will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. However, neither HD Media Ventures LLC or its partners can be responsible for the accidential disclosure of personal information.
- HD Media Ventures LLC offers users the ability to post text, photos and other media in publically-available formats. By participating in these features, users are acknowledging they understand this information will be available to the general public and will not be protected under the terms of this policy.
- By uploading text, images, video or other media to certain HD Media Ventures LLC websites, you are granting HD Media Ventures LLC, the unlimited, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and perpetual license and right to reproduce, redistribute or otherwise utilize the materials you have submitted in any medium in existence or yet to be invented.
- HD Media Ventures LLC logs, monitors, analyzes and stores information about the use of its Web properties. HD Media Ventures LLC may make use of "beacon: graphics that track how many times a page or email has been viewed, including by whom and for how long.
- HD Media Ventures LLC may share information across its own properties in order to contact you with products or services that may interest you.
- HD Media Ventures LLC uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our websites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to these and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Specifically, HD Media Ventures LLC may employ the use of the Google's DoubleClick DART technology. Users may prevent of the DoubleClick DART technology from being used on their visits by following these instructions.
- Requests for removal may take up to seven business days to process.
- HD Media Ventures LLC will not share your personal information with any third party, unless required to by law via a valid court order.